Saturday, June 5, 2010

My baby, Tyson & his girlfriend, Dora



Tyson has been the only child for a couple of years now. We've had him since he was 7 weeks old and he is still my baby! I taught him cute tricks to amuse me when he wasn't even 2 months old. He's adorably cute! Well, now he's 2 years old and much, much bigger than he was, obviously, and he takes up the entire center of our king bed. Nelson, the cat tolerates Tyson but is well loved in return for his patience. Anyway, Nelson sleeps next to my pillow, Tyson takes the center of the bed. My husband decided one day, because he's so fucking brilliant, that way, that Tyson needs a girlfriend. So, not only was Tyson surprised by this, but so was I when he brought Dora home. Fucking bitch is too cute to hate though. She has the cutest underbite and she just wants your love more than anything in the entire world. Tyson, however, still found a way to hate her. After a few weeks of working with them, they're now getting a lot beautifully with a few spats here and there like any couple has. Now, Dora has been warned that is she can't get along with Nelson, we're going to have major issues because that's the deal breaker! I'll have to keep you updated on her progress there because it's been over a month and she's not budging...

No comments:

Post a Comment