Saturday, June 12, 2010

I'm a Squirter!!!

I've always heard that every woman has the ability to squirt, but not many know how to. A couple years ago I had a gentleman insist on teaching me how to squirt and I was a bit nervous because here this guy wanted me to do something that I had never accomplished before and he was going to do so by doing a private webcam show with me. The first night, we tried for over 45 minutes and to my chagrin, I just couldn't do it. I felt it building up but it just wasn't working for me. I think I was putting too much pressure on myself because I tried fingers, toys, vibes and with each one, I could feel it but couldn't get "it" to squirt. From everything I had read on it and from what my guy was telling me, I knew I was on the right path. So, we decided to try again the following night; it was a date! The next night we were in a private webcam show for 60 minutes and he was so sweet and patient, which is what I needed because I was putting enough pressure on myself to squirt, and finally I did! It was fucking awesome! I was so excited that I did it again! And again! So, now, thanks to my guy, I was able to squirt for most people who requested it, however, now I can't seem to stop squirting! I think my "squirter" is broken and it's stuck in the open position. No matter if it's a finger or toy, I squirt within 10 seconds of touching it! It's crazy insane, I tell you! I even had to order a Liberator blanket and now I have puddles of squirt under my ass as I'm squirting again and again and again! I love squirting because it's a different kind of orgasm but holy shit, I don't know where I get so much squirt in 1 day! Anyway, my point is that I squirt. If you'd like to see it LIVE, find me here http://lonestarangel.cammodels.com/ or if you'd like to watch a video or see pictures of my squirt in mid-stream visit me here http://www.dreamnet.com/angel/ and please feel free to email me, I'd love to hear from you.

Thank you for reading my blog, and I hope that you'll return often.

XOXO,
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment